LUBRIFICATION SYSTEMS ILC
Lubrication systems - grease or oil
Air-oil lubrication systems for spindle
Minimal lubrication systems
INTERFLUID is an authorized distributor of ILC. |
It has a wide stock of ILC pumps and lubrification systems.
You can check or order all the ILC products by registering to our web-shop.
An economical way to maintain machinery at optimum performance moving lubricant lubrication points to one location provides the following benefits:
- Minimizes preventive maintenance time by lubricating from one location;
- Provides renewable lubrication without machinery shut-down for continuous production;
- Enhances personnel safety by lubricating from a centralized location away from moving machinery parts;
- Extends the life expectancy of bearings and moving parts operating in harsh environments by more frequent lubrication;
- Does not add another system to maintain. Once installed, centralized lubrication blocks require no periodic maintenance;
- Maximizes machinery production time by minimizing lubrication-related failures;
- Maintenance personnel appreciate the ease with which they can adhere to preventive maintenance schedules;
- Centralized lubrication is the most simplified and economical installation possible;
- The possibility of overlooking a remote or difficult-to-reach lubrication point is eliminated;
LUBRIFICATION SYSTEMS ILC
The progressive lubrication systems
The progressive lubrication systems allow oil or grease (up to NLGI 2) distribution to lubricate the friction points of the machines.
The divider blocks of between 3 and 24 outlets guarantee a discharge of 0,1 or 1,0 cc per cycle. The system is easy to control and can be monitored by an eletrical switch on the main divider.
Lubetool micro-lubrication systems
ILC Lubetool micro-lubrication systems are designed for used flood coolants and water soluble lubricants.
ILC Lubetool micro-lubrication systems prevent heat build-up and control heat distortion, so you get a truer cut and cleaner machine operation, since tools and parts stay at room temperature during cutting operation.
Tool life is dramatically increased and maintenance and replacement costs are reduced, reduced handling and storage of hazardous materials means a safer, cleaner working environment, and clean-up is easy, using just soap and hot water (160° F/70°C).
SERIE LUBETOOLS (PDF 3.9MB)
BUY WITH INTERFLUID ON-LINE CATALOG
Through our on-line Catalogue, you can check availability, product data sheets and prices reserved to you of all the items we sold.
- Create offers with complete prices
- Check availability and terms of purchase
- Send orders
- Consider products perfectly interchangeable with the item you're looking for.
- Select a favourite series of articles that you can easily find or reorder in the next consultations.
The consultation of our products and their availability does not require any registration.
To be able to buy our products and use all the services that INTERFLUID offers to its customers, just register
yourself and follow instructions that will be required.
You will be asked to dedicate one minute of your time to get into the world of INTERFLUID!
Items on stock will be sent just one day after your order.